Press Enter


    Press Enter

    The independent worker status

    Welcome !

    To work with Unilance, you need to become an independent worker.

    The good news is that you can still be a student or an employee. This means that any person can be a student, run a company and at the same time work as an independent contractor.

    Formalities and paperwork are not the same, depending on the country where the student is located.

    We have developed a partnership with companies, to guide you in the process regarding the paperwork.
    Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.

    Ready to get started ?

    Send us your document

    Register Contact us